Kawatchi Dagger. Cast from the screen used prop
Made of resin. Measures 14 inches long, 4 inches wide, 1.5 inches thick.
Dagger comes un-painted.
When you get your dagger you will need to follow these steps to paint it.
1. Wash the entire dagger with soap and water.
2. Paint the blade with Chrome spray paint (I recommend Rustolium bright coat metallic #7718)
3. Paint the entire handle bone yellow ( white with yellow mixed in)
4. Paint the rear hand guard flat silver
5. Paint the engravings in the handle flat black
6. Add aqua blue highlights to the recessed areas of the rear hand guard
7. add red highlights the blackened engravings
8. Dry brush on dark mahogany stain, then wipe of with paper towel, repeat as needed until desired aged look is achieved.
9. Coat with gloss lacquer spray paint
10. Glue in the blade with GOOP or any other silicon.